Monday, April 9, 2012

Decrepit 2

I've got those home renovation blues.

Wow, I definitely fell behind a bit on my photography. Funny, you think you can manage a process like home renovation, but truth be told, it manages you! It manages every little aspect of you.

But of course I thought it would be manageable. My idea of home renovation is to put a new picture on the wall. My wife, needless to say, has a slightly more nuanced view of what home renovation should be. And her view overrides my view. Needless to say...

But by the end of this month, it is hoped that normality will rear its head and banish the home renovation blues for good. And I may just reward myself with a special photography outing; something that I have promised myself for a while but have yet gotten around to. Or maybe the renovation will still not be done, and I'll have to put it off for another time...

(NOTE: That's not my home in the picture!)